I

I feel like my life's just out of reach, but how do you grasp something you only see out of the corner of your eye?

Thursday, May 31, 2012

There's not much to say.  I just sit here again, in another hospital bed again, without much to do or see.  So I've been reading and trying to figure out where I am.

I have no clue.

My room looks sort of shabby, 2nd ratye even.  There's a hallway, but there's no movement, there's food but I don't know who brings it.

I can stand again I

no, it doesnt matter  just a freak it   i just have nthing and i cant do this

dont even think
theres anything left of me now

all i can sleml is just gasoline  that smell

so stupid   had to prove my life

wanted freedom,  and now

just charred
monster

just so afraid
even like this   so afraid of dying

i dont know why

dont even kno what to do anymore

just suffer


suffer

No comments:

Post a Comment