I

I feel like my life's just out of reach, but how do you grasp something you only see out of the corner of your eye?

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Shitty ass house of cards

fucking drama bullshit.

Three hour fight with the 'GF', over the weekend.   Caught her slipping something into my breakfast.  LYING ASS BITCH, just part of this BULLSHIT LIE that is pathetic  pathetic it's fucking pathetic!

Fucking drugging me,  with this medicine I didn't want to take, claimed it helped make me less paranoid

FUCK YOU
I'm not going to sit down and and just take this shit, something fucking went down and no one fucking cares
FUCK YOU ALL
this bullshit's been exposed now, all nice and proper.  Got myself proof that she was in on it, and that means all you fuckers who've been smiling so fucking much and nodding, trying to tell me who the hell I am, telling me who SHE Is,   you're all fucking exposed.

LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE.

I don't want to see you, I don't want to fucking know you,
god  I should just kick the shit out of that fucker who calls himself my 'father'.

The worst
the WORST SHIT
is that I was starting to feel okay
that fucking drug
I was STARTTYING TOS FEEL NORAML!

No comments:

Post a Comment