I

I feel like my life's just out of reach, but how do you grasp something you only see out of the corner of your eye?

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Deaf

Been a week since I was moved from my bed, no warning, no reason.  I've been threatened with being tied down if I can't stay put.  They hate me enough as it is, they fear that thing that follows me

they don't listen.  I don't know what I can do.  I'm stuck here, and it still shows, it just
I keep seeing a mouth of razorblades in my dreams, haunting laughter.  Begged the psychiatrist to either put me away or double my doses. 

He doesn't listen

Something happened last night, everyone's been very quiet, more paranoid than before.

All I had heard was something about the police, and a tree outside.

That's all I learned, before this morning at least, when I was told I had to leave.  Apparently my insurance won't cover anymore treatment.

What can I do?  No one listens

No comments:

Post a Comment