I

I feel like my life's just out of reach, but how do you grasp something you only see out of the corner of your eye?

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I've got faith

REAL FUCKING WEIRD HEARING THAT.

Gargoyle said that, last time I posted.  'got faith in you.'

Damn, that's weird.  I mean, thanks, I guess, but holy shit, I've barely spoken to the dude.  Heh I remember getting pissed at him for doin cosplay.  Fuckin unbelievable.

Whatever.  Back to the matter at hand.

Guess who the fuck has been on my tail last three days, as far as I can tell, non motherfucking stop?

Its not my troll.

Yeah.

I hate to give this guy credit, but I have been running like my hair is on fire these past few days.  Its worse than its ever been.  I mean, its outside the library right now, I can SEE him.  RIGHT. NOW.  And that's scary belyond all reason, that there's three other people here, just playin solitare or reading email, and its right outside the window.  Maybe twenty feet away.

I am worn ragged, and I don't want to give credit as I said, but I wonder if this is sort of....related.

Earlier today I threw a rock at it.  Missed.  Probably for the best.  I don't want to antagonize
oh fuck that I do want to antagonize, but I'm not so fucking stupid to rush into hand to whatever its got to

2 comments: