I

I feel like my life's just out of reach, but how do you grasp something you only see out of the corner of your eye?

Monday, September 12, 2011

Blank Wall, Blank Wall

This place is getting on my nerves.  More tests, always more tests.  EKGs and brain scans, hormone checks.

Had some newer version of a spinal tap that was a bitch.


"Mother" brought me a gamecube, said it was mine from back in the day, had a Sonic game in it. At least its something to do, other than watch boring ass television.

Shitty ass soap operas.  My LIFE is a soap opera.  I had to tell all these people just to give me a few days away from them.   I guess they understood, since they've let me be, for a bit.  Now I can finally think to myself without all the fake compassion and crocodile tears.   This isn't my life.

Well I'm going to find out what it is, that I'm missing.  I'm getting out of here.

The only question now is where to go?

No comments:

Post a Comment