I

I feel like my life's just out of reach, but how do you grasp something you only see out of the corner of your eye?

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The difference of a week

Feel like the world's off my back for some reason.  Feel better.  maybe not great, but good.  Everything's started to feel realer than it was after I woke up.  I mean, I still have questions, but I'm starting to develop a groove.

I've rediscovered Philly cheesesteaks apparently, with honey mustard,  collectible card games, and cancelled cartoons.

It seems I am quite the manchild.

This depresses me, but I'm new at being me, so I get to change things up.  Really, it's a whole new life ahead of me.  The feeling is

something,  its something.  Can't really put it into words.

I've asked Kayleen if we lived together, and thankfully the answer was no.  I couldn't handle having someone near me full time right now.  She understands.  I just need to readjust to things.  Her, my 'pare....oh fuck it, my parents.  I'm starting to think they really are my flesh and blood.  Got pictures and shit too.  That handsome devil in there sure looks like me.

Got that line from Portal 2.  Played that a little.  Its sort of fun.  I don't really have any feeling at all towards puzzles, but I can appreciate it at least, and the voice acting was amazing.  So, good game.

I didn't have much of a job, so that's going to be an issue.  Apparently working part time in a bakery warehouse does not count for FLMA.  So fuck you Sunbeam.   This puts me at square one for just about everything.  Got a life to reinvent.

All in all, its not so bad

No comments:

Post a Comment