I

I feel like my life's just out of reach, but how do you grasp something you only see out of the corner of your eye?

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Frustrated Amnesiac

I don't know who I am.

All I know is that there's something going on.  Maybe a conspiracy, maybe its paranoia.

I woke up from some sort of catatonic stupor sometime around a month ago, just snapped out of a coma.

And something is wrong.

Caden Chambers, it says on my driver's license, but that's not right.  I keep getting the feeling that something's been hidden from me.  I can't imagine what it is, but I started this blog, as a way to put down on paper, or rather electronically, my feelings, as I lay here in a hospital bed, trying to unscramble myself.  Figure out what happened.  Maybe its just shock, paranoia from whatever happened to me to put me here.

It just feels wrong.

God, how am I supposed to figure out who I am, when everyone feels like a bad actor in some gaslight production?  I just expect everyone at any moment to rip their faces off and be some sort of alien, revealing the grand deception to me.

Something is wrong with me.

But how do I find out what it is?

No comments:

Post a Comment