I

I feel like my life's just out of reach, but how do you grasp something you only see out of the corner of your eye?

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Vuja De

The feeling you've done something you've never done before.

Or something like that.

I checked myself out of the hospital.  Tried to at least, turns out they're not too keen on people in my 'condition' doing so without a guardian.  I didn't even think that's legal, considering I'm well over 21.  So I snuck out.  Nothing to brag about, it was pretty easy.    I had a change of clothes with me I had asked 'those people' for, which fit me.  I snagged a bus over to what my driver's license says is my home, or at least was at the time of the picture.

I got off the bus, near the apartment complex.  Just a few moments before I realized I didn't have any keys to work with.  Well, why wouldn't I have keys available?   This is just proof how all this is just a cover up, right?  I walked around that place several times, looking for signs of life, of activity.  Of me, even.  But brick walls don't really give you a lot of clues to work with.

So I broke in, to a place I, at one time, 'lived'.  There's a little fenced-in yard that I got into, and the sliding door wasn't that hard to get past, but I did have to force it.  No one was in there, else I'd be writing this from the local jail. 

I don't think County has wi-fi.

The pad was pretty believable.  Don't get me wrong, it doesn't 'fit'.  It's not part of my puzzle, but it looks like a bachelor pad.

Even has some posters on the wall of Megan Fox.   Too bad she can't act.  Of course now I wonder if I have a 'type' or a 'crush' on anyone.  Even if I did, I guess, how can I know it's real?  Why the fuck am I the star of this shitty ass Truman Show?

Not really much to say about the place, I think I'm going to raid the fridge, scour the computer and GTFO before more shit happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment